Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
For the latest Government Advice on what you can and can’t do please click on the link below.
If you are need any help or advice on the Coronavirus outbreak please contact the NHS 111 online help service by clicking on the link below.
If you have ordered any food from us and are experiencing problems with a delivery you can contact us by clicking on the following link.